CHRISTIAN BROADCASTS FOR THE BLUE MOUNTAINS AND CENTRAL WEST, NSW
“Tom, It was a delight to be there… you’re doing a wonderful job, using the gifts and words God has given you. Thanks again.” - Naomi Reed, author of the Christian Book of the year, 2009, also The Promise, Blaxland, Blue Mountains NSW – interviewed Oct, 2009
- Each week on podcast on this site
- Available on CD albums
- Also available by Internet streaming
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for link.
- Our Recover Your Dream Australia program is normally broadcast weekly
- Australia is on the cusp of another great spiritual awakening, which God is preparing like no other.
- He is leaving nothing to chance or to the last minute.
- He has been preparing this new awakening for many decades.
- His plans are not confined to our short lifetimes.
- This awakening is being led by restored wounded shepherds and sheep.
- All of us seek fulfilling lives, but surveys show that most people live lives of quiet desperation.
- You are entitled to a fulfilling life?
- Would you want one if you could have one?
- There are many false concepts, advertising and marketing propaganda we need to abandon.
- Temporary thrills from the world’s ‘prizes’ which beckon to us in various stages of our lives, do not last.
- Are you willing to go after a richer and everlasting prize and a truly fulfilling life?
- Probably you would, if you could be sure it is real.
- Like everything else in life, you have to try it before you can tell if it will work for you.
- You might ask, ‘How can I do that?’
- One thing is certain, if you go on this journey and become addicted you won’t be harmed in any way.
RECOVER YOUR DREAM programs are available on CD and by podcast from Recover Your Dream Australia, Email: email@example.com
Forum 220616 Agnes Tilley, life-long carer
This is a special interview with a delightful octogenarian lady who grew up in Bathurst, attended an Anglican church with her grandmother and lived on a farm in Cullen Bullen most of her adult life.
She has no regrets except losing her husband to cancer 31 years ago. She is a wonderful example to all young women – and older ones too.
If only we had more like her…. the world would be a better place in which to live.
(I reckon there are many more folk like Agnes in the Central West yet to be interviewed.)
Hence, this program is 32 minutes, as I could not identify any segments I could edit out without losing some of the flavour of the interview with this remarkable young-at-heart/lady elder .
Recover Your Dream Australia with Tom’s Aussie Muster
Sit back, relax & enjoy
Australian, European, Canadian & American Folk Music & Songs
Previously weekly 2-hour program on Blue Mountains Community Radio BLU89.1 FM, from November 1997 to August 2010.
Then weekly on Saturdays and Sundays on LIFE-FM 100.1, Bathurst and Central West until 2016.
Also produced independently on CD Recover Your Dream Australia albums, and webcast.
The best traditional and modern Australian ballads and rollicking Celtic, Anglo, European, Canadian and American folk songs, tunes and bush songs, poems, recitations, yarns an stories abut pioneering life and current events in the folk scene. Also stores and interviews with people who are overcoming tragedy, loss or obstacles to fulfilling their life dreams.
* Interviews recorded at the National Folk Festival, Canberra
“You’re a sincere but lively interviewer, Tom. Your experience shows.” Laura Field, drama teacher. Principal, Spoken Word Studio, Nottingham, UK, interviewed at Glenbrook NSW, July 2010
“Hi Tom, It was such a special interview, the energy was amazing! very cathartic! … As you would know there are sacrifices that sometimes need to be made in order to have what your heart wants to make it all work. Ingy’s vocal recovery is my inspiration that my vocal can recover also, well that and pure determination and hard work that it will in fact recover and be better than ever. Tahlia is gifted, bless her! Hugs to you and yours . Keep smiling, and blessings to you, Your prayer came at the right time! so thank you.” KarenAnne Waters of Racz ’n Waters, Winner OZ Award 2010 Interviewed with Tahlia Racz and Ingrid Racz at the National Folk Festival, Easter, 2010 (photo during their interview at NFF)
“Tom, It was great fun being interviewed by you at the National Folk Festival. You have the knack of making people feel comfortable… regards,” Ian Luscombe, Principal, Redbank School, Westmead NSW. May 2009
- Aitch, Singer, Songwriter, Reciter, Poet, Performer, All Over *
- Guryel Ali, Pastor, Singer/Songwriter, Gospel Chapel Band, Geelong, Victoria
- Jaoquin Amenabar, Prof.Bandoneon, Conservatoria, BuenosAires Argentina *
- Jay Bennett, World Advocate, Youth With a Mission, USA
- Baxter Black, Cowboy Poet, Author, Radio Commentator, Benson, Arizona, USA
- Suzie Benitez, Director, Filipino Bayhanihan Folkloric Group, The Philippines
- Sonia Bennett, Singer/Songwriter, Bush Musician, Sydney
- John Bianca & members, Bush Telegraph Band, Beechworth & Wangaratta, Victoria
- Alex Bishop, Ryebuck Bush Band, Sydney
- Julie Bishop, American Contra Dance Teacher, Sydney
- Eric Bogle, Singer / Songwriter, Adelaide, Sth Australia *
- Bernard Bolan, Singing Solicitor & Songwriter, Spruiker, Sydney *
- Bob Bolton, Musician/Teacher, Bush Music Club Inc. Historian, Sydney
- Leanne Botham, Singer/Songwriter, Springwood, Blue Mountains NSW
- Ian Brierley, Bush Story Teller and Reciter, Canberra, ACT
- Julie Briggs, Organiser, Narrandera John O’Brien Bush Festival
- Vicky Brown, Theatre Dramatist, Choreographer, Blue Mountains
- Jane Brownlee, Fiddler, Teacher, Wongawilli Band, Sydney *
- Cec Bucello, Editor-& Publisher, Trad & Now, Gosford *
- Dan Burns, Artilery Officer (ret) Navigators rep. Royal Military College, Duntroon, Canberra
- Colin Carrington, Bush Poet & Reciter, Bendigo, Victoria
- Martin Colquhoun, Sybil Allyon, Cajun Dance Leaders, Adelaide *
- Barbara Costello, Scottish Country Dancer, Hunter Valley
- Alan Chick (Chiko) Swag ‘n Billy Bush Band, Narrandera NSW
- Ian Crook, Bush Dance Caller, Fair Dinkum Bush Band, Gosford NSW
- Connie Cullen, Nurse Manager, Speaker, Comedian, Sydney
- John & Amanda Daly & members Currawong Bush Band, Sydney
- Kutcha Edwards, Mutti Mutti man, indigenous Singer/Songwriter, Balranald NSW *
- Dave de Hugard, Australian Folk Music Collector, Singer/Songwriter *
- John Dengate, Singer/Songwriter, Reciter, Sydney *
- David Di Santi, Accordionist, Wongawilli Band, Festival Organiser, Wollongong, NSW
- E.W. (Ted) Docker, Historian, Author, Hampton, NSW
- Melissa Docker, Playwright, Theatre Director, Actress & Broadcaster, Hampton, NSW
- Pat Drummond, Singer / Songwriter / Producer, Blue Mountains
- Peter Ellis, Author, Caller, Teacher, Emu Creek Bush Band, Bendigo *
- Warren Fahey, Australian Folk Song Collector, Singer/Songwriter, Broadcaster *
- Laura Field, Performance & Presentation Skills, Spoken Word Studio,Nottingham,UK
- Shiela Fielding, Speaker, Reciter, Impersonator, Sydney
- Dan Fernandez, Curator, Screensound Australia, Canberra ACT *
- Bob Foggin, Bush Musician, Fiddler, Sydney
- Jenny Gall PhD, Folk Musician, Collector, NLA/NFF Folk Fellow 2009, Canberra ACT
- Margaret Goldfinch, Hospital Psychologist, Bush Dancer, Pennant Hills, NSW *
- Lance Green, Colonial & Contra Dance Caller & Author The Blue Book, Canberra ACT *
- David Francey, Singer, Songwriter, Poet, Story Teller, Ontario, Canada *
- Sr. Lorraine Gatehouse & Merryl Bollard, The Gathering Place, Canberra
- Ray Grieves, Author, Researcher, Musician, Bushlark, Blue Mountains, NSW
- Gareth Harris, London trained actor, drama director, actiing tutor, Brisbane Qld
- Patrick Harte, Kate Lysiak, Kent Learned, The Gang Gangs, Katoomba, NSW
- Peter & Susanne, Harvey, Managers, Lutanda Recreation Centre, Mount Victoria NSW
- Fiona Hawkins, Classical Pianist, Composer, Recording Artist, Painter, Hartley NSW
- Lane Hinchcliffe, Writer/Composer & medical student, Westleigh, NSW
- Margot Hitchcock, Cajun Dancer/Teacher, Melbourne, Victoria *
- Richard Holz, Folk Buff, Guitarist, Radio Presenter, Katoomba, NSW
- Graeme Johnson, The “Rhymer from Ryde” Bush Poet, Sydney
- Mike Kempt, Adventure Training Manager, Full-On, NZ
- Denis Kevans, (d) Folk Singer & Songwriter, Poet & Reciter, B/Mtns NSW
- John Lane-Smith, Author, Keynote Speaker, Mt. White, NSW
- Jan Lansdowne, psychologist, social worker, dancer, Canberra *
- Malcolm Leyland (of Leyland Brothers) TV Documentary Maker, Glen Innes NSW
- Steve Lockwood & members of Sydney Coves Bush Band, Sydny
- Gary Lowe, Bush Poet, Berkley Vale NSW
- Karen Lynne, Singer / Songwriter, Leura, Blue Mountains NSW
- Wilma Lyon, Bush Musician, Bellbird Bush Band, Pianist, Teacher
- Ian Luscombe, School Principal, Bush Dancer, Westleigh NSW *
- Bob Magor, Bush Poet, Speaker, Sheep Farmer, Myponga, Sth Australia
- Rod McDonald, Bush Musician, Katoomba, Blue Mountains, NSW
- Bob McInnes, Bush Musician, Scottish Fiddler, Nowra, NSW *
- Peter & Sue McMahon, Bush Musicians, Singers, Instrument Maker, Teacher, Sydney
- Louise Markus MP for Greenway & Candidate for Macquaire, Vinyard, NSW
- Maggie Marrisen, Dutch Culture & Bible Teacher, Youth With A Mission, Canberra
- John Monro, Peter Titchener, Kat Kraus, Colcannon Band, Adelaide Sth Australia *
- Tiriel Mora, actor Dubbo
- Annette & John Morey, Swag ‘n Billy Bush Band, Narrandera NSW
- Alan Musgrove, Bush Musician, Singer, Collector, NSW *
- Carrl Myriad, Leader, Ragged Band, Celtic Singer/Songwriter, Sydney
- Bill Newman, Evangelist, Bill Newman Ministries, Carindale, Queensland
- Gregory North, Bush Poet, Entertainer, Radio Presenter, BlueMts
- Paddy & Glori O’Brien, Performers, Singer/Songwriters NSW
- Lawry Olafson, Folk Singer & Songwriter, BC., Canada
- Tom Papas, Festival Organiser, Fund Raiser, Broadcaster, Blackheath, Blue Mtns
- Ros Pappalardo Singer/Songwriter/Musician,WomenInDocs, Qld *
- Lee Anne Proberts, Exec Asst, Int’l Council for Traditional Music, Canberra, ACT
- Lisa Quast, Champion Poet, Performer, Narrandera Bush Festival, NSW
- Ken Quinnell, Author, Broadcaster, President Radio BLU 89.1 FM
- Bluey Quilty, Bush Chef, Bush Poet & Reciter, Leura, Blue Mountains NSW
- Tahlia & Ingrid Racz and KarenAnne Waters, Folk Singers, Central Coast NSW *
- Naomi Reed, Author, Winner No.1 Christian Book of 2009, Missionary Physiotherapist
- Don Richmond, Bush Musician, Dance Caller & Teacher, Currawong Band, Sydney
- Joanne Rolfe, Lavande Narrandera Lavender Farm, NSW
- Helen & Tony Romeo, Bush Musicians, Southern Cross Band, Sydney
- Jason & Chloe Roweth, Singers/Songwriters, Musicians, NSW
- George Royter, Singer/Songwriter, Nowra NSW
- Anthony & Lisa Simon, Scottish/ Irish Ceili Dance Teachers, Sydney
- Letty & Nathan Scott, Aboriginal Painter, Music Student, Sydney
- Melvyn Shreeve, Musician, Farmer, Macarthur Sounds, Canowindra, NSW
- Ian Speed and Family, Dance Coordinator, Glen Innes Celtic Festival, NSW
- Ray & Jenny Simpson, Blackberry Jam Bush Band, Nerial Ck Folk Festival, Vic *
- Rebecca, Declan & Clancy Simpson, Celtaclysmic Australian Celtic Band, Melbourne *
- Noel Stallard, (aka. Fr John O’Brien) Poet & Impersonator, Brisbane
- Don and Helen Stormer, Bible College Principal (rtd) CMI Aid, Dural
- Helene Taylor, Hunter Valley Scottish Country Dancer
- Jack Thompson AM, actor, musician, patron, UNHCR Goodwill Ambassador, NSW
- Pauline Turner, Director of Boarding, Presbyterian Ladies College, Croydon, NSW
- Angie Volensky, Social Carer, Dancer, Blue Mountains NSW
- Roger Walter, Australian Folk Music & Heritage Centre, Coonabarabran, NSW
- Leila Wedd, Artist, Writer, Blue Mountains NSW
- Margaret & Bill Winnett, Sydney Irish Dance Teachers, Sydney
- George Winston, Chairman, Blue Mountains Refugee Support Group, NSW
- Christine Wheeler, Wheelers & Dealers Celtic Australian Band, Blue Mtns NSW
- John Wilson, Landscape Artist, Katoomba NSW
- Graeme Wincer, Refugee Advocate, Faulconbridge, NSW
- Jennifer & Hazel Wrigley, Scottish Musicians/Composers, Orkney Is.
- Martin Wyndham-Read, Folk Singer & Songwriter, U.K. & Australia *
- Kirby Yates, Life Coach, Radio Presenter, Katoomba NSW
- Gary Young, Film Director/Producer, Sydney
- Jim Young, Producer, Australian Heritage Dancers Inc., Sydney
- Wm Paul Young, New York Times best selling author, The Shack, Oregon USA
Would you like to be interviewed on this program?
Send your details to firstname.lastname@example.org